Monday, June 21, 2010

Family News

Marcus Cameron completed the Utah Valley marathon on Saturday and has this report:

It went well. There was one Ogden in the run. Kurt Ogden, he is 41 years old. He is quite a good runner. I liked the run but there was entirely too much downhill. 20 miles of downhill which I was not prepared for. Much more difficult to run down hill than running on an even surface or even uphill. I start trial June 28th so I cannot make the reunion, which I am very disappointed about. Sure, let the family know a descendant actually finished that crazy run in Provo.

Marcus and his brother Walt Cameron are sons of Rod Cameron. Rod is the second son of Phyllis Ogden. Marcus spent a lot of time with Phyllis in her later years when she lived in Albuquerque, NM.

Way to go, Marcus!

No comments:

Post a Comment